Quote:

OK, first off I don't know shi+ about turbo systems, hence the reason I started this post. I was reading on the turboforums but it seems when I had a question it took forever and a day to get an answer. I could come to moparts and have an answer in minutes to hours.

One thing you have to remember on theturboforums; it is a lot smaller site that moparts. Moparts is probably one of the biggest car forums on the net. Also, the mopar section on there is small. It is just a little subforum from the big one. Most of the very knowledgeable turbo guys on there with good info are mod motor guys and some LS guys. Those people don't browse the little mopar section. I would spend my time and research mostly in the general turbo tech section.

Also, it takes a lot of searching and reading on that site to get up to speed. The search features works well. I would search things like "1500 hp single turbo" and see what shows up. See what people are doing and how many cubes they have and what turbos they are running and specs on their heads. If you only visited te mopar section, you probably aren't going to te far. Remember, all engines work the same. The turbo system doesn't care if the engine says Mopar or Ford on it.

Jack Irons Jr. '67 GTX, turbo 6.1 HEMI