Quote:

Currently the compression is at 11.8:1. If I ran the fast system wouldn't I have to do the dual quad setup? If I remember right the single 4 is good for like 600 hp.

I have several cranks ranging from 3.23-3.31 with 2.100 rod journals. They were from the early days when Petty was using the old R5 stuff. Compared to the newest R5 stuff, this stuff is heavy My plan is to use one of the large journal cranks for the turbo build.

Fast has a dominator style throttle body that would work nicley. If you were going EFI, I wouldn't consider that anyway. You would be building a custom system anyway and not some pre-made kit.

I would use a 90 degree adapter and mount a single blade Ford style 90mm or larger TB. This way it is easier to fab up some pipes. There are a lot of options available.

http://www.accufabracing.com/index.php?o...il&Itemid=5

Another really nice feature of the Fast system is that it intigrates the spark control into the system. This gives you a lot of flexability and really precise control.

Allan G.

1970 Challenger w/572 Hemi street car and my pride and joy. 1986 T-Type with 272 Stage 2 Buick V6 engine - True 8 second street car. Just updated the engine and put down 928 HP @ 35# boost to the ground on chasis dyno. 1976 Cee Bee Avenger Jet Boat - 460 Ford powered.