Who told such a silly thing that this motor is not capable for turbos? Check Jesel turbochargerd truck or Blowfish (landspeed record holder)car who took over 2000 hp out of this R5P7 motor with turbocharger.
With right parts and redline limit to around 8500 RPMs you can make 1000+ hp easely. I lso spoke with Steve Morris about it and he told that with alcohol and turbo/turbos some 1200hp is absolutely no problem for such a motor
Good luck and keep us posted. To be honest then turbocharge this motor is in my plans as well...
Here is a link of my friends V6 turbocharged Buick. This motor have a VERY big turbo and that motor produce near 1500hp right now I guess with ethanol fuel. If this little V6 can handle such a boost (over 25PSI) then why R5/P7 cant do it? Just need to have good ECU to control everything and FAST Xfi defenately is the one
This black Buick what made terrible wheelstands is the one what Iam talkeing about : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZYhXc_cR0g
best time so far 7,65sec

Last edited by Georg; 09/10/12 04:24 AM.

Outlaw Plymouth Valiant R5/P7 Powered by Liuzzo Racing COMP Performance Group dealer in Baltic Premium Performance