Quote:

Few comments, first of all you have A LOT of room to work with packaging 6 turbos in, let alone 2, let alone 1. Nothing to worry about there...

I wouldn't worry about the block at all. 1200hp is sort of a joke. Honestly it would be a waste of a motor that good. You could make 1200hp with a 383/400 and Indy SR heads. WAAAAAY cheaper, and WAAAAY easier.

As trendz said, EFI is nice, amazing drivability, and tuning to the greatest degree. But no one can argue with the fact that you can simply bolt a carb on and go... no tuning needed other then the occasional jet change.

I know the T6 was mentioned as a good turbo to use. I have no idea how big size wise this is. But by your comment I should have no problem stuffing it under the hood?

1200 hp was just a starting point if I can safely go more I will. I'm not scared

The reason I liked the efi was because it could mange my system better and data log. If I could make big power with a carb I would. I just don't want high maintenance. I like the idea of the computer changing jets for me

SDG Motorsports
Hellcat Demon and Redeye Supercharger CNC Porting
https://www.sdgmotorsports.com/