Quote:

Quote:

Build a blow through E85. You can easily make 1200hp at the crank on a single 750hp carb, and for SURE on a 950hp carb. No dominator or EFI needed.

Do you want to do single or twin turbo? Are you building the car for a class?

Hell my junk sorted out will make 700~750hp to the crank, non-blow through, single 75mm turbo, with a near stock 360"! A R5/P7 motor would make more then your chassis could ever handle.

PM me if you have specific questions... I don't know everything there is to know, but I can tell you what I've learned with this build.

Single or twin, I'm not really set on that. Not sure what would benefit me? Seems to me twins would cost a lot more, since you need two of everything.

I'm not building it for a class. I can do whatever I want. Since I took out the 4 speed and put the automatic in I cant enjoy it outside of the track anymore. So I'd like to make it streetable again is the main reason for doing this. I'll be able to get rid of the 7000 stall converter and the 5.33 gears.

Single vs. twin is really depending on how much power you want to make, and how big you displacment your working with. Trying to push 8 cylinders worth of exhaust through a single can be very restrictive depending on what you select for a turbo. Generally speaking, big cube, big power engines would heavily depend on twins. Problem with twins is that it doubles the ineficiencies of the system, as well as fabrication and cost.

Allan G.

1970 Challenger w/572 Hemi street car and my pride and joy. 1986 T-Type with 272 Stage 2 Buick V6 engine - True 8 second street car. Just updated the engine and put down 928 HP @ 35# boost to the ground on chasis dyno. 1976 Cee Bee Avenger Jet Boat - 460 Ford powered.