Quote:

Thanks for all the info Allan. I'm really liking the sound of the fast system. It would definitely add streetability to the car.

When using a throttle body you have to use injectors as well? If so would I need a sheetmetal intake or could bungs be machined in my stock intake?

The throttle bodies don't incorpororate injectors. That is old school FI. You would need t have your intake modified for EFI bungs and make some fuel rails with appropriate hold-downs so they don't blow off during boost.
If you are realy interested in the EFI, I would suggest downloading the software from the FAST website and navigate through it. You can do this for free with no cost to you. I would also be willing to share some of my datalogs from my 8 second heavyweight streetcar if that would help.
YOur build sounds really exciting and think that if you decide to go down this path you won't be dissapointed.

Allan G.

1970 Challenger w/572 Hemi street car and my pride and joy. 1986 T-Type with 272 Stage 2 Buick V6 engine - True 8 second street car. Just updated the engine and put down 928 HP @ 35# boost to the ground on chasis dyno. 1976 Cee Bee Avenger Jet Boat - 460 Ford powered.