Quote:

I didn't know you could build a custom system with fast. That is great! I'll have to have a custom intake made then with injector bungs on it right? Sorry if this is a stupid question i don't know a whole lot about Efi.

I guess I'll have to give fast and rad rides phone calls and do some brain picking.

It's too bad this engine is dry sump, unless I redo the whole oiling system and put my tank in the trunk I can only fit one big turbo under the hood instead of twins. The intercooler is also going to be hard to fit in there, I'll get it figured out though.

It would be a matter of buying an ECU and they sell a harness just for this sort of thing. It will be more $$$ than a blow through but you will be happier in the end.
Another added benifit is having the ability of data logging your runs, and if you get the traction control option with FAST gives another level of tuning for your chasis.

FWIW - I think this is a perfect applioation for a single T6 turbo in the 91-101mm range. You can always mount a liquid intercooler in the passenger seat area to free up room in the engine bay...

Allan G.

1970 Challenger w/572 Hemi street car and my pride and joy. 1986 T-Type with 272 Stage 2 Buick V6 engine - True 8 second street car. Just updated the engine and put down 928 HP @ 35# boost to the ground on chasis dyno. 1976 Cee Bee Avenger Jet Boat - 460 Ford powered.