Call it what you want. Belive what you will. I am not stating my opinion I am stating what I have seen. I am sure there are happy left coast SDSS customers no doubt, Just stating what seems to be the obvious at this point. I see no one making any less that stellar claims from the srurroudning area of the shop. It is what it is!

I know personally of a few folks over hear on the left coast who have had quality control issues with parts from SDSS. How do I know, we helped them rectify the problems. As well as at least three other people who had ssues with this shop as well, one of which who has chimed in on this thread. I would not get on e thread and say anything about a shop if I believed it was an isolated incident. In this case I have heard enough rumblings about the shop in question. Just took a brave soul to step forward and share his experience. His story has apparently made others comfortable enough to mention they too have had issues with SDSS. I have never dealt with them personally only been involoved in helping customers from there that were not happy with what was done.

As for the business side, just becuase someone does not choose to pick up a phone and call the original shop does not mean there is not an issue. If we find out a customer is unhappy I reach out. I do not wait for them to call me, we get ahold of them and do what ever necessary to rectify the situation. If that means paying the bill to have someone else fix something then so be it. If that is what our customer wants then that is what our customer gets. If they simly want a refund for the work then we woudl glady do that as well. I have found that generally when you reach out to unhappy customers a compromise can be reached where everyone is happy. But if a full refund is what it takes then so be it. Not trying to get rich doing this stuff.

In the end I doubt highly if this will have much of an affect on Ruyan's business. Moparts is a VERY VERY small segment of the Mopar community. Obviously many of SDSS's customers are very happy with what they have had done there. There are alos those who are less than happy with what was done. In the end hopefully this will be a learning experience for everyone involoved.

The phrase Caveat Emptor certainly applies here as always in this business. I have been in the industry for 30 years and I know we nor is anyone else perfect. What seperats us is how we choose to treat the bad situations. Not the good one...You only get one chance to make an impression.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"