Quote:

Quote:

i have never thrown a buisness under the bus& i could have,its not my style(unless the guy tells me to blank myself,then i could lol,and trust me i've had some issues.I just wont use that company anymore,my issue is that in the few yrs i've been on moparts,there is only 1 member who doesn't make it a secret he wasnt happy w sdss...now 4 or 5 people pop out.I really feel for anyone who gets involved in race engines,its risky as hell(i'm about to spray the hell out of a 17.000 motor so trust me i know)

That's because like you we chose not to bad mouth anyone just move on and don't look back, but when Brian spoke up and started to get piled on then it was time to let it known, that he was not alone in this.

Hey Bill.....I think I am up to 23 unique users that I have received PM's from. I won't out them because I wouldn't do that as I know they have told me their stories in trust. It doesn't make it hurt (financially) less, but does make me feel better knowing I'm not alone.

To address one thing that was said, I do have alot of experience in diagnosing failures in machinery of all kinds. There is indeed some speculation on the valvetrain failure, but based on visual inspection of the parts, the set-up of the parts, the selection of the parts, etc......you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that things aren't right. So, was it speculation when I found the crank key sheared along the length? Or maybe it was speculation when I bolted a degree wheel on and found almost 2 degrees of lash in the gear drive. Am I "speculating" that it was installed wrong since the installation sets the lash? When simple things are done wrong, it makes you wary of everything.