Quote:

Quote:

Well I believe the point here was the OP was tryinig to inform folks of an experience he had with a builder. We see good ones posted all the time here. but rarely the not so good ones. I think after reading all this we can see why. I have no issue with him just taking his stuff somewhere else. I have been in this business for a long time and it happens a lot.

Some people like myself do not like to complain. If we feel we have been treated unfairly or not given what we pay for or feel the level of service is subpar we simply move on and not patronize the business again. The best protest in my opinion is to withold your money from said business. I know that is what I do, live and learn. I will however share my experience with anyone that wants to listen.

His decision to not go back to Shady Dell is his decision. I dont hear him asking to be made whole again. Although I am sure he would cetainly be appreciative. I think the entire point was to share his experience. We have heard both sides of the issue and can all draw our own conclusions.

Well said Al.

Brian, for what it's worth I can sympathize with you. I think you have been made aware of my issues and I usually don't complain I just move on and take my business elsewhere. I'm at the point of selling everything and taking a break for awhile.

Mike Gray

You are right....I know of your struggles also. I don't know all of the particular details, but I get the idea.