Quote:

WOW! I am sorry for your situation. I would hope some common ground could be achieved? I would never consider going into building business because one major f-up could criple a small company. I noticed you were fair about the chronicling the stiuation thru the rebuild process. And it seems you take pretty good precaution in maintaining your stuff. I know well the situation you are in just wanting to report FACTS and avoid any backlash. I'll let you know when I figure out how to do it. But for certain you are not the only person MANY a famous shop has cost many of us dearly. I guess just keep it factual. Sorry again and I am eager to see your fresh build perform to expectations.

I try to stay with the facts since they are indisputable. I am also fully aware of those that might want to flame me over this post and I will simply not respond to them. I won't get into a pissing contest over this.

As a side note, I am excited to see what this thing can really do. Quickest times are in my sig, but I am sure it will be in the 5.70/9.0 range the first time out with 5.6X and 8.9X times the norm with a little tuning....possibly even quicker in good air.