It's done.Trust me
To comment about the original post: Trust is the relationship between you and your builder.In this game shtz happens and things go wrong.Parts break and engines blow.To hold a builder accountable for a new rod bolt that breaks or anything else that fails is beyond anyones ability to predict.Sometimes screwups are the fault of the parts,builder or worker and even the choise of parts or origin of manufacture.
Our philosophy is simple,if our customer has a problem,then "we" have a problem.How it is handled after is how you base your relationship.At BGR we understand that our reputation is our most important asset.No matter what or who screws up it falls on my shoulders to make it right.
We have seen our share of F*ups over the last 50 years and because of how we handled each situation ,those have become our most loyal customers,friends and BGR family of racers.
Sometimes we put machinists and builders on a pedestal so high that it makes any error almost unforgivable.Remember they are human like everyone else.
I hope everthing works out for everyone involved.

Last edited by B G Racing; 05/18/12 07:41 AM.