For whatever reason Ryan made mistakes on the op engine,he was never given the opportunity to make it right. It was stated that the shipping would of been to much or whatever. I do not agree with trying to destroy someone under these circumstances. I have probably been involved in the building of 30 to 35 engines over the years and was suprised on some of the mistakes I made due to working on something when I had something on my mind or was just too plain tired to be doing this kind of work at the time. Ryan up until lately, has been a very helpful contributor of technical advice on this site for a lot of years. I can't tell you how many times he helped with my first R3 build and it was all good advice. I had not hired him to do any work for me, He just went out of his way to help me and I appreciated at the time and I still do. People like him are going to be hard to replace on this site. I don't usually post about this kind of crap but I could not keep silent any longer. Not trying to offend anyone. I do not know Brian personally but I know he comes from a great family of racers and they are good guys. Sometimes people get upset and things get out of hand,but it ends up costing someone's livelyhood or destroying a business....Just my