Quote:

this is Brians issue,and i feel for him!! the rest are all just pileing on..Ryan has 4 sdss motors out here from A 481CI to 418 and all are strong and get uses a ton..you other arm chair qb's are something else,,,as i look at old post and not a word being said about sdss..this man posted every speck of info on 5 6 an 700hp combos for FREE...and you bomb on him for a mistake with all due respect were not sure is even his fault!! shame on you other guys..and bpe we can see a motive with you because Ryan didnt push for you cranks>..im done..ps i like Brian and i feel this hole thing stinks..especially when a man's income and rep are out there..piece

After 1 season and had to repair 4 guides in 1 head(cannot remember how many in the other) because they decided to slide towards the valve head because they were not machined correctly,,are you kidding me!,that was not a parts failure, that was in the machining, you do not want to know what my present machinist/builder had to say about that mess that he ended up fixing,,

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.