Quote:

This is not at all a slam at you,or at Shady Dell,but have you called him and tried to work out something? Just curious,as many guys seem to come on and slam someone before resolving the issue another way.
I would hope/expect him to at least try to help you out IF you followed any instructions he gave you for break in and maintenence.
The main broblem I have with the deal is that you stated he ran in an engine and sent it out but never qualified it on his dyno?
I know a lot of home built engines are done that way but anybody that builds engines for a living I would think would qualify one before letting it out the door.
Just curious.

Keith

I appreciate your post Keith. The issues that made this bullet self destruct would not have been seen with 3 or 5 dyno pulls.

I've stated this several times and will only post facts. If someone wants to use this information in their decision making, then great....if not, good luck to them.

I will not return my parts to someone (even on their dime) if they already proved they couldn't get it right the first time. These fundamental errors were there from the start.

If you had a fender bender with your red car and the bodyshop repaired it and painted it blue how much faith would you have in them to do it again? Even after they explained how "pretty" the blue was.