I don't think this thread is going to address any issue that has not been discussed. Here is my take . For the most part, Indy for whatever reason feels it does what it needs to do in order to stay in business. Many reputable vendors on here have said, deal with them and let them deal with Indy, as they have better business to business dealings with them. Anyone who has been on this board for any length of time knows it is a crap shoot to deal directly with Indy and does so knowing their customer service to the general public leaves much to be desired. So take the advise of many on here and deal with a reputable vendor who deals with Indy on a regular business. In doing so the vendor has a vested interest to get it right the first time and knows of problems that have come up in the past and maybe has a way of avoiding them. If you choose to deal directly with Indy you know there are issues you may have to address and will probably have to spend a good deal of time to rectify the situation. That’s just the way Indy chooses to do business, and it seems it works for them?

If anyone else has a point that has not yet been addressed on this thread I will gladly unlock it so that point can be made.

Diego