Quote:

Every one of you Dealers and engine builders would inform,advise or steer me in the correct direction with my build as a decent vendor or even a decent mopar man..if i was on the phone with you and was building a 572ci Indy maxx motor with 440-1 CNC"d- 14CR and was sending you my "KIT PUSHROD" to cut to length, you would cut them ?? or would you inquire and raise the point that maybe these are not going to live in that type of motor ??? All I'm asking is that someone who creates and sells a great head would want to fix, modify, solve any problems or weak areas in the product line...thats not to much to ask..if these guys are so good at what they do, why drop the ball if there is a area that needs improvement... ELDEBROCK heads at least say spring ratings are only good to .600 lift.but at least they are up front and address the limits of their springs. those guys at Indy are too arrogrant for their own good..you vendors that deal with them and say you get quality service, thats great!!!.. what im saying is if you put as much effort towards Indy and making some sugestions to them as you do defending them or their business practices maybe they would make some small changes in the product line or at least make notes that buyers are able to see,read and know about.. calling me ignorant is not the problem..having someone from Indy address some of the issues that seems to haunt this website..reading post from the little guys that helped to get them those nice new houses and cars.. would be something i would be interested in doing as a business owner..knowing the direction of my business would be important to me... as i would think would be to everyone..

And I say you are repeating yourself for the third? time, and if directed at Dram, he was very forthcoming and delicate in his prompt and candid reply, and likely decided this thread is a lost cause and butted out, and I think that was a wise decision that I am going to emulate.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.