Dram, again i am not looking for a bash Indy Thread.. i am looking for a vendor that stands behind their product and is willing to talk with their customer about their products and the application it will be used in..sure there is plenty of blame to go around.. and you dont offend me or even bother me with your comments.. but again you are missing the big picture and question..if their heads are capable of producing 900hp and they sale it all in a kit.. then why wouldnt the pushrods also beable the handle 900hp or the spring ratings that are used to reach these numbers ???if you make a "one size fits all" kit. then it should cover all bases...why would someone buy a 5200.00 alum block and a 5400.00 set of alum heads, a 572ci assembly and then WHAT run a .590 hyd camshaft???? Give me a break..your comments are noted, but you are sounding just like the men i'm talking about..you sale a product that wont stand up to 900+hp and then want to make us feel like chumps because you wont admit that there is a problem with sometime in your KIT...Correct it and make customers happy as most people that have or use indy products are happy with them.. So to finish. i dont need to answer your questions because my comments cover the problem.. a cheap pushrod bound together in a "KIT" thats wont handle the Hp rating of the heads..thats my complaint..now why dont you call Indy and explain to them why you will sale their products but wont sale or use their pushrods...this is the help WE are looking for.. some one to speak to the guys at Indy and maybe make them understand there is a problem with these items....