Not siding with anybody here either, but just because the heads you bought are capable of making 900hp, does not mean everybody who buys those heads will be making that power. If you want to be an engine builder, you should know that .080 wall pushrods are not going to get it done at a 900hp level. I don't really see this as Indys fault, just because it was in the kit. Would it be their fault if you put more cam in, than their installed height would allow? The vast majority of these decisions fall to the engine builder, not the guys who make the parts. If Indy had done that motor in house, it would not have those pushrods in it. I am not at all defending Indy, because sometimes their customer service is lacking, but they do make good parts, if used properly.

I am not an INDY dealer, but I do use their parts at times. I have also used the kit pushrods and rockers, with absolutely zero issues, but i know the limitations of those parts. Sure, INDY could sell a kit with a high dollar set of Manton or Smith Brothers pushrods, but then, they would get bashed because their kit was $100 bucks more than somebody elses.

Monte