Quote:

I love all of the deflection and semantics. Let's be honest people, everyone of you defending Indy knows those push rods and rockers are trash in a race motor.

Sure, they'll live with a .509 purple cam, but no one is buying these heads to do that. If you as a manufacturer are providing push rods and rockers with your aluminum race head that you know won't live in a motor with any kind of race spring then you should have the decency to let your customers know.

I, as a consumer that's informed know not to use those parts, but not everyone knows this. You should look upon your customers as patrons and supporters of your business, not as potential marks for a scam.

Your mileage may vary.

No deflection or semantics on my part,just hard facts as related to Indy and BGR.I'am not defending anyone,I don't need to.Everyone at Indy are big boys and can speak for themselves and those that have issues and opinions can freely express them as well.That's what makes the USA such a great place to live.That I use Indy products is my choise and that our racers use Indy products is their chiose.That I had a bad steak at the LaMont Restraunt in Mt Washinton overlooking the three rivers in Pittsburgh isn't going to hurt their business anytime soon.I waited two weeks for a reservation.Next time I'am getting prime rib.People have the choise weather to deal with Indy or not,and obviously many still choose to do so as they do with Barry Grant and scores of other manufactures that we all hear complanits about. Where's the deflection or semantics in my statements?