i'm not taking any "sides" in this and know basically nothing about your build. having said that relying on a vendor to always give you the "correct" parts will get you in trouble real fast. depending on what cam and spring pressures you're running if you have the "as shipped" rockers on there imho you better plan on getting rid of them as well. afaik for the most part these days most stiffer valve train setups are using ball/ball. personally i don't think .080 wall on any roller setup is really a good idea. rollers need spring pressure to keep the motion under control. stiff springs and long .080 wall rods can lead to things flailing around. the b1 head package comes with dove rockers and they're not up to the task of a decent cam/spring setup...i learned that the hard way. i feel one reason vendors offer these "packages" with the aformentioned parts is to make them attractive pricewise. basically with either of these "packages" the stuff you really need is a grand over the cost of the package. i think they should offer the upgrade and advertise it. some people use those kit rockers but most end up trashing them and i would rather spend more money up front to get the right stuff.