And I say you are repeating yourself for the third? time, and if directed at Dram, he was very forthcoming and delicate in his prompt and candid reply, and likely decided this thread is a lost cause and butted out, and I think that was a wise decision that I am going to emulate.

JCC.. thats probally best for you to copy-cat someone else and chim out...my comments werent directed at Dram per say.. he was the one who chimed in on Indy's behalf assuming that i had done something wrong or didnt know all info needed to build a motor of this quality..and voiced his opinion..which he is entitled to.. as are you.. as am I..i did have help building this motor and some very good help at that.some of you guys are missing the point and think this is all about bashing Indy... i have said many time in these Indy threads that i do like their products for the most part.. the problem is why wont they take time to correct the issues that they do have instaed of treating their customers like Crap..if they dont want to deal with the public then they need to close their doors to the "walk-in JOE" and only sale to Vendors...and since the vendors seem to get a better responce it makes sence that maybe someone would listen to them before they are going to listen to the guys that they are so short with on the phones...

Last edited by BILLYJAY; 09/09/09 10:37 PM.