i know it's not what you want to hear, sorry.
your missing my point. it's not a matter of placing blame, i tried not to offend you, or anyone else. obviously i didn't succeed. unfortunately you didn't answer any of the questions i asked.
for a lot of people, .080 wall pushrods would be just fine. i don't like their pushrods, but people do use them successfully. they didn't work for you obviously, but why? please don't say "because they're junk". think it through and be honest about it.
i deal with aftermarket parts 16 hours a day, 6 days a week. anybody in my business can tell you stories about most any brand of part out there. the majority of them simply don't bolt on "out of the box", and most need something done to make them useable. if your running 750 lb springs, .080 wall pushrods won't get the job done. a lot of people might buy the same kit with lighter springs and have no issues at all. like it or not, the end user also has to accept some responsibilty for using the correct parts for the application. yes, they sold you a kit, did they install the springs on the heads and if so, at what pressure where they set up at? or, did someone else set up the heads? there's plenty of blame that can go to Indy for a lot of different reasons. i'm not sure this is ALL their fault simply because i don't know the answers to the questions i previously asked. shoot the messenger if you wish, but it's not personal, I'm simply asking questions and conveying my thoughts as someone that see's this stuff day in and day out.
mis- machined parts drive me, and guys in my profession absolutely looney tunes. i've been raked over the coals right here on Moparts numerous times for speaking my mind about some of them, and i'm sure it'll happen again in this thread because i'm not posting the ever popular, "lets bash Indy" response.

Last edited by DRAM_Perf_Only; 09/08/09 11:52 PM.