Well, I had to comment on the Indy thing. I, like many, have had occasion to deal with the fine folks from Indy. And also have seen people, and I'm not saying this is the case, be able to break a ball bearing with a marshmellow. And that goes for me too. This sport is for people that like to tinker, or we wouldn't be doing it. It's about putting stuff together and seeing the results of their labor. I admit that these days I pay people to assemble my stuff, because, I can afford to do that now. But in the past, I did that myself. And I agree the people at Indy are A-holes when called for advise or customer service. So, why do people keep using them????? Koffel is as nice a guy as they come. I'm not saying he is perfect, but he will talk with you and try to come up with solutions. And the truth is, B1's are just a better head, unless you want to run the NRC stuff. I guess what I am saying is, people in the racing business have put up with this crap for 50 years and longer. And we as racers run to it like flys to a flame. It's true Indy shouldn't sell a head rated to 900HP with a pushrod rated for 500HP. But those of us that have been doing this stuff long enough realize we better ask the question 5 times or reap the consequenses. And yeah Indy is full-o-sht. So, talk with a distributor, or use someone elses stuff. I also want to say I don't like that the racing business is this way, but we all accept it and keep doing it. Sorry about your issue with the pushrods.

5472471-Caratdiv.jpg (39 downloads)