This is what i'm talking about DRAM..you as a dealer of whatever products are pushing blame else where and not addressing my question or concern.... i as a consumer expect some level of help and advise with any purchase that invloves this type of HP or money...as i stated above.. if these heads are capable of producing 900+hp then one would think that there are some serious springs and cams involved..Right ??? you say you wouldn't sale these pushrods with a topend kit ... Why not ??? because you know they are inferior and not near what is needed to cover the range of these heads..Correct ???? thats what i'm asking..is that some people that has some input with indy speak up and out to them to address these issues..if i had known that these pushrods were not capable of handling what i was building then do you really think i would have bought them ??? i have spent 40K building my car and buying and using the best parts for my application.. why then would i be cheap on a set of pushrods?? i do have experience with engines but i am no master mechanic and dont think anyone would expect to buy quality products from a vendor and then get some cheap part to try to make it work.. knowing all the trouble they have had with these items alone, why wouldnt something be done..???? if you were saling a cheap and inferior product and kept getting call after call with issues. would you investigate ?? or close your ears to the problem and continue to sale crap to the people who not only rely on you for quality products but your help and knowledge with the very items that you sale...is that too much to ask ??? I DONT THINK SO.. *****************************************************************STEVE,,I'm Not looking for an engine builder to deal with ..what i want is for indy to back their products and correct and flaws or cheap parts with a quality product that people are always haning trouble with... your missing the point.. dealers will still have to make it right and get anther set from indy..i dont want ANOTHER set..i want a set that will handle the hp that they are making.. and the springs that we are using...thats all...

Last edited by BILLYJAY; 09/08/09 11:26 PM.