i understand your plight, but it's possoble in your case it's not all indy's fault. i don't mean any disrespect, but consider this for what it's worth.
many people attemp to build their own engines without having either the experience or expertise to see it through without having problems. in your case it sounds like you bought a kit that included the pushrods. now, before you assembled said pushrods, did you check the wall thickness? did you decide it was ample for YOUR application? who assembled and installed them? maybe you didn't know that an .080 pushrod was not good enough? this isn't a slam on you, but you have to take some blame on this one, dodn't you.
when in doubt, ask questions. i'm think (and i could be wrong} that you simply didn't know any better. if that's the case you wouldn't be the frst one. lots of people use their pushrods and don't have any issues. personally, i choose not to use them at all, but that's just a personal preference. if i had sold you a top end kit, you WOULD NOT have gotten their pushrods with it, i guarantee it. i feel bad for what your going through, but a thread TO indy and ABOUT indy, or to the dealers, isn't going to solve anything IMO. i hope you get it sorted out without any magor damage.