Yes they're good people. I usually get their recommendations when I need automotive help in town. If they use someone.....so do I. Everyone they've recommended I was happy with.

Jr is always very helpful. He loaned me a tool for my wires, matter of fact I mentioned my 3/8 Matco torque wrench needed to be calibrated back when I did my intake, and he gave me directions to his place and lent me his brand new snap torque wrench. This is why I will always go there first.

I put MSD ends on my Firecore 50 wires and bought another MSD wire (my old one has a Mopar distributor plug) Car is running better but there's much more in it. I've jetted again and it helped. I like George to ride along to monitor the gauge. If I'm solo quick glances at the A/F gauge can provide scetchy feedback.

I ordered the brake hoses, wheel bearings, and wheel seals, and dust caps and they arrived last week.

I had the car out last night, a civic seriously thought I'd go. I let him roll out a bit then slowly left then just gassed ahead. Later I was just driving and end up beside a BMW at a light and he keeps spooling up and letting off whistling/boosting I was good until this idiot was hopping beside me as I am approaching a car and needing to change lanes. I waved him off rather matter of factly

Now I'm hunting another specific project car for myself project USHUDNT Rosie is getting an angry lil brother wooooooopppssstttt

8431150-DSCF1872.JPG (211 downloads)