Time for an update:

Car is running well. I will upgrade the fuel system as it's no suprise the current 650 Demon is too small. I was researching fuel injection. I sat on my car cash all this while. A buddy says that in his experience the Demon carbs idle circuit wouldn't tune to the vacuum a Holley did. I can test this theory with my 3310. I need to ensure I have adequate vacuum at idle and fuel injection is an option.

MuuMuu also showed me another fuel injection system, I'm going to do some reading on it.

I don't think I ever added that I put a wideband Commander A/F ratio set up in it. I like it

I also have some reproduction trim items to compare to OEM (pics will follow soon)

I have most parts for a disc brake upgrade( I only need the master cylinder and proportioning valve), and I'm going to go through the front end (detailing etc. too)

I have the deep sump oil pan and pick up to install

I am also going to tie the frame, I will probably either use an existing bolt in design, or make something similar myself.

My great Nephew (not even 2 yet) called my car "My" Varooom Varooommm on New Years as he heard it fire up and take off, it's his car LOL. We stopped by and I saw him this weekend and he pointed at a little red Cuda with a black top I had given him and smiled at me and said Varooooommm. I'm really stoked that he has motor-head tendencies already.