Originally Posted By jpilone
I am going to pull the trigger soon for the exact same fitech setup with the command center for my car. I'm sick of chasing the tune on my car. And I have the vapor return line on my car too.

There are FiTech groups on FB, and long running post on FABO http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/threads/fitech-efi-system.321984/ that should help.

Things to note

I was urged that running a ground to the unit would be a good idea. Shown is the one I used, I got it at NAPA and I did have to enlarge one hole slightly. This fit nicely from a carb stud to the back of the head on a smallblock

I was also told that one or two users had codes that they eliminated by shielding wires. Shown previously is what I used to shield my wires. PM me if you need a source.

I also found the straight vent nipple to be awkward so I bought (what I think is) a 5/16ths 90 degree hose barb 1/8th male NPT

Pay close attention there's an arrow on the filter to shown direction of flow.... and one of the illustrations has the filter backward

Ground strap.jpgfive16ths   90 Degree Hose Barb one8th Male NPT.jpgfuel filter arrow.png