Heres a cool one..... George and I were out cruising in the Cuda one night recently just having fun. Local kids liked seeing "Hey George we're the cool kids tonight LOL". A Cop on DWI patrol was at a side street and fell in behind us in his Dodge Hemi Charger patrol car, he was steady pacing us and following me. We hit a 4 lane so I moved over to the left one lane (from the far right lane) and slowed down to let em pull up beside us. He had dark tinted widows. I depressed the clutch and gave him a few blips of the throttle out of gear LOL. His dark tinted window drops and he's smirking at us and I know he gestured something but I didnt catch it. I told Geore to give him the forward point like we wanted to race. He said maybe he shouldn't since 2 Cops have been shot recently, better watch the gesturing. So I run up ahead of him gassing it up a few cars lenths and slowing again a few times. A firebird with a large cowl hood pulls along side and the cops 5 cars back. Is he wanting to run? I'd crush him and didn't he see the cop? We pulled into Sonic I just knew the Cop was a car guy. It turned out the young man in the Firebird was trying to warn us (he saw me playing and thought I was unaware) and the Cop was hoping we'd stop so he could see the car. A Cuda is his dream car and he owns a Superbee. When George and I do car stuff we always seem to just luck into some of the coolest scenerios, we stumbled on a Cobra once

I'm finally going to install my deep pan, I have an oil leak that could be the pan gasket (it's snuck out some) and or the rear main) so possibly a rear main too.
First I will calibrate my dipstick. The stock 340 pan pan should be 4qrts at the add mark right? From there I will ensure thats below the windage tray.

I need to measure the pick up to pan floor clearance, maybe cover the pick up in saran wrap and use playdoe?

Oil pan install.jpg