If you want PM me on the V21 stuff and we can explore options. (a memeber is sending me a 70's V21 article)

This is how the car sits as I type. I had to replace a motor mount and add a Schumaker shim to get clearance for the drivers side header/torsion bar

I had already modified my old Cal Custom valve covers for intake runner clearance years ago but now also had to clearance them on the inside by the 2 bolt holes on the intake side. They contacted the base of the rocker pedestals and the holes wouldn't align. (It actually takes the added gaskets thickness to help or they still wouldn't fit)

I have most of parts to re-complete the exhaust to the new headers(Pypes stainless 2.5", with an X pipe and cutouts), I'm currently lacking push rods and might mail the checker out today to have them made.

Ahh the joy of .060 thick intake gaskets

The orange box is just for pretty the MSD is hidden under dash

EDIT: I just ordered some Pypes collector adapters. Car is also getting the stainless O2 bungs for the wide band set up.

PUSHRODS NEXT: I might mail the adj checker out today or tomorrow... I have to take the baby to go get her driving permit. Of the 3 of my girls I predict she is the heir to the keys

8229730-DSCF1750.JPG (218 downloads)