True Tom, now the list is tune the carb, exhaust, disc brakes, cal tracs, bolt in some frame connectors, some trim. I just took it out for a rip. It needs disc brakes bad I wasn't really on it and the brakes weren't warm but.....

I'm a tad burnt on inconsistency, it wants to run below the power valve value. I mean come on I used a plug and tested vacuum at idle and then vacuum dropped

I once said I wouldn't hammer on a new project build (a 340) until I installed a rev limiter. I was tuning a carb on a dark stretch of road when lights surprised me and we both stopped as we came at each other FASSTTTT. We both slowed and hit the shoulder..... It was a Cobra on Sticky's, turned out we both thought the other was a cop. That part ended well. We raced 3 times. Each time he had me by 1 to 1.5 cars out of the hole but couldn't walk away. We were both butt hurt. Him because his sorted car couldn't waste the un-tuned small block, and I because I lost. When that was over it cost me.... I hurt it.

I said I would upgrade the brakes, and it needs it. I will make it a point to not get tempted to stomp on it if I cant stop it. So not taking it out until the brakes are upgraded is IMPORTANT. Tonight I'll order the wheel bearings n seals,dust caps, brake hoses, I'll go through the entire front end bushing and detail too STAY TUNED

I should have the MSD distributor tomorrow. I just found another modified advance slot, this one must be set to 15 degrees, the current one has 20

8422236-DSCF1863.JPG (245 downloads)