Quote:

Quote:

Thanks guys I am getting allot of positive feedback. I open the garage and even dog walkers and skate boarders stop to comment. I just stumbled on this old pic of my youngest. I believe this was the night she snuck off with her stuffed Elephant... as the symbol of the Hemi he was my dash riding copilot. My sis in law had once said that an Elephant with an up-turned trunk was good luck. That night the only drive without him ended very expensive, and with me using my tow strap. He never leaves my dash, even at the body shop he was there.

What a cool pic!

I'll get a current reshoot. I'm trying to get her to take a pic in the new 69 too but she makes a face and says "I'm not getting in there"

I picked up some holley blue gaskets and will verify they are correct for this demon carb before digging in. I plan to plug the power valve with a dummy plug and see if I can get it to run off the idle circuit and make sure there are no vacuum leaks. Carb was an ebay reman so maybe it just has the wrong metering plate gaskets?