OK, I have two updates:

1) I determined that I did not have the correct plate between my carb and the intake. Performer and RPM manifolds require a cover or gasket that covers and seals the additional carb holes on the intake manifold. Part #9266 or #2732. I bought #9266 to help dissipate some of the heat and I noticed far more consistent vacuum at idle and cruise. The A/F doesn't bounce around anymore.
2) A buddy loaned me his AVS 800 and I am sold. Others have said it, Edelbrock recommends it and I am amazed at the difference everyone told me I would see. As soon as I adjusted the idle mixture and speed it cranked up and I would swear I have a different car.

You guys know that I wanted the 1411 to work and it does. I eliminated the lean stumble, I have a mixture that feels great and the numbers look good on the A/F. Having said that, let me try to explain the difference in raw facts.

1) With the 800, releasing the clutch in 1st gear is like any other car. You just release the clutch, period. No feathering and slipping the clutch. It just works, no matter the load no matter the incline.
2) With the 800, the mixture defaulted to perfect. Cruise is pretty solid around 14.2 and when you punch it you get an INSTANT drop down to roughly 11. As RPMs incrase the A/F increases to roughly 15.0 and then the vacuum kicks in and it drops back down into power mode.

For the most part, I think it has to do with the accelerator pump. When there is a load low in gears and at a start, the A/F is down in the 11.5-12.5 range. There are absolutely no lean spikes anywhere in the RPM range. When I replaced the pump nozzle to a 43, it eliminated the stumble but I still noticed quick lean spikes shifting gears or from a start. The nozzle have a good healthy squirt of fuel but as RPM's increased, the transition would still have a quick little spike that you couldn't really feel but it showed up in the gauge.

Nothing like that with the 800. It is smooth, responsive and a night-and-day difference.

Amazing is the only word that comes to mind.

I am a lot smarter now than I would have been if I had bought the 800 first so I have no regrets but I will say that the 800 is cheaper than a 750 with a tuning kit and nozzle kit.

I will respond back with any comments, questions that may arise but I will say that I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT.