OK, I am calling this one done. 440 mild cam. New 1411 running a 4 speed and RPM Intake.

Primaries - Stock 1432 (.110)
Secondaries - 1433 (.113) Two steps larger
Rods - 1458 (75/37) Stock Primary, Richer Secondary
Springs - Pink 7-in HG
Pump Nozzle - 43

Increasing the Pump Nozzle to the 43, running a slightly rich idle and putting the pump linkage to the top hole eliminated my lean stumble.

The Nozzle, rod and spring work helped me tune performance and reaction for low-vacuum cruise and WOT.

The car runs like a beast, cranks easily and I don't have to burn the clutch at every stop sign.

I am going to leave my O2 meter connected to the car for another week or two while I check and double-check my cruise mixture but no more lean spikes.

My observation is that if you have a 1411 and you want to make it work, you probably can but do yourself a favor and use an O2 meter to help speed things up. If you have a 440 and an RPM or torker intake and are looking for a carb, get the 800. It'll cost you about the same as a 1411, jet kit and nozzle kit.

I am connecting my O2 gauge to a computer next week to try to get some O2 scatter graphs with my current tune. I will post them if I can find someone to help me work the computer while I drive!