Another update. Over the weekend I replaced the headlight adjusters on the drivers side fender, put a dipstick and tube in, changed plugs, finished up the exhaust, installed the turn signal lever that didn't get done when I moved the car before, removed the power steering for some work to the pump and a new hose install, and drove it!
There were downsides. It still needs timed and the carb needs adjusted. Right now the pump shot, I think. The nose needs raised because turns to the left grab the wheel opening molding on the left fender. It makes a terrible noise. It needs rear springs because, well, they are 45 years old and the thing will look like a quad if I bring the front up. I need to gget a good ground on the tail lights. The turn signals don't work at all in the back. I need to put bulbs in the dash.
But the worst part of the day, I had the fan hit the plastic cover on the washer pump wire and knock off the cover. On my last spin today, the car ran like it was on a rev limiter and once it cleared up, the ammeter was no longer charging. When I got home I popped the hood and the new wiring harness I bought last August was charred and the wrap melted. The washer pump wire blew over and shorted the blue field wire to the case of the alternator and fried the harness. So there is another $105 lesson to me. Tape up the wires not being used.
It doesn't run as strong as I know it's capable of, but I'm driving it. That's a start. The hard part is over. Now it's time to get everything broken in and keep chipping away at the little stuff! I couldn't be happier! (Well, if I hadn't shorted the harness, I could be happier...)

1969 Dart GTS 340
1969 Super Bee X9 N-96
1969 Coronet R/T X9 N-96
2015 Dodge Dart GT
2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn.
Looking for the original block for my Bee. The last 4 are 7449