Progress has been very slow. A snail is speedy by comparison. I had a move and also lost my garage, so I had to move the car, too.
So I have done a little. I sealed the header bolts. One is pretty well stripped, and may require drilling out and some Heli-coil if it doesn't seal. I went to replace the water temperature sending unit, and it snapped off. So I will have to get some easy outs and get that out so I can replace it and fill the cooling system again.
Other issues to address: the timing jumps around a LOT. probably need to take one of the MP springs out of the distributor and maybe put a stronger spring back in. Still need to set the timing. I need to find clips to retain the lever from the door handle to the door latch on the drivers side and get the lock cylinder put in so I can lock the doors. And open them. Plenty of stuff to do, but working one bug out at a time. Need to get the engine squared away first off.
Also ran into a strange problem. After a wiring mishap, I got it restarted, but flooded the engine while figuring out the wiring problem. On restart, the oil pressure came up almost at a crawl. Which was odd because as soon as it fired, it buried the gauge. I changed the oil, and it came up better, but not like it did. So I'll grab a manual gauge and see what is up with that. If it doesn't come up, I'll probably go straight to panic.
So progress is slow, but the persistence continues.

My favorite picture so far^^

On the trailer headed for its new residence. It is nice walking out the door and seeing it! Would rather have a garage to work on it in, though! As soon as I get settled and get my storage unit organized, at least I will get it inside...

1969 Dart GTS 340
1969 Super Bee X9 N-96
1969 Coronet R/T X9 N-96
2015 Dodge Dart GT
2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn.
Looking for the original block for my Bee. The last 4 are 7449