More progress. I picked up a Jegs X-pipe, a pair of Pypes Violator mufflers, and after a trip to Jegs, then a trip to Summit, a set of collector extensions with an s-bend in them. It took me most of the day, but the car now has exhaust on it. I had to run out to use a chop saw to shorten one of the collector extensions, and had to get some reducers because as has been my experience with Jegs "univsrsal" kits, they just weren't quite right. There is no flared end on any of the pipes in the kit. So I either had to butt weld them together (no welder) or use a 2.5" to 2.25" reducer. I don't think it will be a terrible bottleneck. After I had it 98% done, I found Auto Zone had 2.5" to 2.5" slip on connections (that they were out of). But I wasn't taking it back apart. I still need to bend or fab a rear hanger, and find a set of turn downs. But it sounds GREAT!!!! I love the Violator mufflers.
I will most likely take it somewhere once I get a couple more things straightened out and have it all taken apart, squared up, and welded. It isn't the prettiest, it's not even or square, and I can't tell if the mufflers are even when I'm laying on my back under it. But it'll do until I get the new engine built, the engine bay repainted, and the tti system ordered!

1969 Dart GTS 340
1969 Super Bee X9 N-96
1969 Coronet R/T X9 N-96
2015 Dodge Dart GT
2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn.
Looking for the original block for my Bee. The last 4 are 7449