You should recognize the car!
Mini update. I tried every pry bar and screwdriver I own, and there was no way to get to the leaking plug. Despite what all the people told me about how I could just pop it out with a screw driver! (Noone who had done it before mentioned screwdrivers or pry bars, but wood working clamps and homemade tools) My guess is this is not a fairly common issue, and you really have no room to work unless you take the hood off...
So I built myself a tool out of a coupler nut, a piece of steel with holes drilled in it, an assortment of 5/16 bolts, and a nut. I was able to poke another hole in the plug. In the end, it is no longer leaking. Thanks Feets and JB Weld. I'll do a more permanent fix when I can take the heads off, but that ain't in the plans right now. It doesn't leak, doesn't move, so I'll run it until it strands me.
So next up is getting the distributor set up and coming up with an exhaust system.
I found my floating taking issue, the plate the pickup coil is attached to had a lot of play in it. I replaced the "tripod" spring out of a distributor that was under 30 years old and everything is relatively peachy.

1969 Dart GTS 340
1969 Super Bee X9 N-96
1969 Coronet R/T X9 N-96
2015 Dodge Dart GT
2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn.
Looking for the original block for my Bee. The last 4 are 7449