Quote:

That is sweet!Nothing better than a black B-body I just painted mine black.I'll be watching this thread,Very cool car!Leaving it stock?Modified?

I've been watching your thread closely! Your ride looks awesome!
For right now I'm going to put it together as frugally as possible. I have a set of cheap headers, but if I run across a set of manifolds reasonably I will probably run them. I'm rebuilding the stock 4-wheel drums and planning a switch to disk in the future. I'm trying to put together a fairly stock 383(really whatever I can find at a decent price) but I see a stroked 383 in the future. I won't do anything to change the outer appearance or the interior too much. It was coded for road wheels, so I will run 15" chrome Magnums. Probably replace the stripe delete with a white stripe. Put a vinyl top back on it. Interior mods won't be a lot. Maybe a cloth insert matching the factory pattern in the center of the seats so I don't burn my hind quarters on the hot vinyl all summer!! (Triple black. May be hot in the summer) probably do the seats and door panels in white. But that's about it. Some day:Dana, Hemi 4-speed, 496 stroker! Lol.

1969 Dart GTS 340
1969 Super Bee X9 N-96
1969 Coronet R/T X9 N-96
2015 Dodge Dart GT
2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn.
Looking for the original block for my Bee. The last 4 are 7449