Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It's amazing that in 2011, people still don't understand important things, like "shift recovery" and "useable rpm".

It has nothing to do with....."my big block is better than your small block, or vice versa.

Pity, I tell ya.

You can talk to some people till your blue in the face and in the end all you got was blue in the face If they don't get it by now 2011 they will never get it and thats why most are still stuck thinking it's the 1970's with .590 cams and TRW pistons. If the last statement offends you then you are who I'm talking about.

It's called being "caught up in a time warp". But.. they ARE entitled to think that way and can refuse to "roll with the times", by choice. 1970's, 590 cams and TRW pistons? TWO parts of the previous statement, you can still buy today, BUT the '70's, you can never get BACK to!! FWIW, Do not waste time trying to "educate" those NOT willing to learn OR, at least, listen!

Hyper, No my 248* cam is not a solid. Its the old MP .509 I am stepping up to the MP .590 though with the new combo. Also #3000

And not to be left behind or caught up in the old time warp. Im going to test a modern comparable Comp cam. It does look much better on paper Im coming out of time warp, maybe.