Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

YES!
Fully optimized!
YES!
Less cubes will make the horsepower at higher rpm, thus requiring a lower rearend gear, which multiplies torque. And I'm not talking out my ego like half you guys here. I am small block converting big block guy. Mostly cuz the aftermarket has made it cheaper and easier.

So YES guys your 500 cubic inch engine making 550 horsepower doesn't run any quicker than a 550 horsepower smallblock. Is it more streetable with 3.55 gears and 3k stall? Yes. But its not gonna be any faster then the 550 hp 340 that's running 5.13s.

If you don't get it by now maybe go back to school and take a physics class.

This is correct thats why I made this post to stop an argument, but no matter what some people just don't get it and never will.

Mr. Yuck if you keep saying the post should be this or that quit posting on my post and start your own. I would like the post to stay on track (GOT IT)

sorry I'm out. Just trying to inject some logic into the conversation. By the way I'm not the only one who disagrees with you. I'll stand by what I said. A car that makes 500hp and over 570lbs of torque (and a 440 will) would beat a 500hp SB that makes maybe 500lbs of torque. geared and stalled correct blah blah blah

forgeting about torque multiplication? those 70lbs of diference wont be to the bigblocks advantage anymore if you measure at the wheels,under the cirkumstance that the smallblock will make its power at a higher rpm and therefore having a lower geared rearend and more converter stall.