Brain - I think its a 69 or 70, not really sure, alls i know is we had it running out of gas in a 5 gallon jug, and that is all i know, but im pretty sure its on of those years...

new bee -Thanks! Well there was lots of factors behind it being white such as a great color for the first paint job and it being its original color but after some thought i think we are steering away from white. After all we did change the trans to a 4 gear and we dont have anything except for the VIN and body numbers so we might as well make it what we want. I think black would be awesome even though its tough to paint. But hey this is our first restoration and any dealings with bodywork so i think well just go big or home with the paint too. A huge benefit that we will have when it comes to painting will be that i am interning in the spring at the same old school guy that painted my dads hemi. The guy is an incredible artist and will help show me some more imperfections in the body that i wont see and show me the best techniques to paint the car. The plan is to use his spray area also but have myself operation the gun with his help. So thats what we have so far