GTX MATT - Thanks for the info, we got a 383 that runs from a 70 C-body (date code correct ) Well see what she looks like with a basic overlook, and if comes down to borrowing the 440 i sold my dad we can, its a strong runnin 600hp motor

scatpacktom - Thanks but i just remembered that at the local yard there is a 4 speed hump in whats left of a 70 challenger ragtop. Im gonna snag that this week! I also forgot to get back to you on the frame rails, my dad actually is going to be using them for his car so sorry! But thanks a lot!

Here is the damaged area on the drivers lower A pillar

This same area was rotted on the donor car so i took a piece off the old pillar and did a little fabrication to make it fit, looks decent, not perfect by hey, you gotta use what you got

Cleaned and then primered up the frame rails while the floor was out!

Since i replaced the whole front end and the lips were bent when removing the cowl i put the dash in to just make sure it was flush and in line, all turned out good so i guess are measurements are good!

I'm going to add a project summary when we buy/sell parts for now on to keep you guys updated on the budget part...

Expenses:
Car Cost - $1500
Deck lid (thanks to moparmarks) - $100
Front Grilles (thanks to moparmarks - $50
Sidemarkers (4) - $60
383/727 combo - $300
Parts Car - $300
F/R Bumpers - $75

Total - $2385

Sold/unused items:
Front Frame Rails - $500

Grand Total - $1885