I agree with the poster I quoted, and both cars look like good resto-cars, esp the bee. With + - 5000 built it deserves a good resto.

With what you have there you could work full time and it would take alot of time.

If your going to clean, paint, re-plate parts this all takes so much time and the more anal you are the better the car will turn out.

The other day I spent 4 hours on the two rear brake drums of one of my ta cars ...cleaning,blasting.....ect....now they are wrapped up and boxed until they will be ready to be used.

Time and money....you have two very nice cars to work with and looks like a nice shop to work in....and last of all, do a good job, because for everyone who like the car you will find one who wants to judge it, weather fair or not.

Good luck.

Quote:

How many friends you have on this project?

Want a word of advise? No? Tough! It's the Inet and I can post what I want.

You guys need to draw straws, pick a number or ::gulp:: volunteer and have one of you peel off the "fun" work and start stripping, wire wheeling, scraping, reconditioning, priming and painting all your interior and suspension parts. Then bag'em and keep'em free from dust. It would behoove you to match the interior panels with the proper screws, the seats with proper screws and brackets.

Get the K-frame stripped, dipped and powder coated and get the suspension rebuilt and installed.

Think about brake lines, fuels lines and tranny lines. They need cleaned or replaced. Do not leave any fuel line in its present state. I did and ended up buying EVERYTHING fo the fuel system. Blow out your hard lines, replace your rubber hoses.

Your console will take the better part of two days for you to restore. Your AC box could take a week. You can do it all, but it takes TIME and it will take as much time on the interior as all that steel work is going to take. You dash and wiring alone could take a month. What about lights and lenses? Polish them up, touch up the paint = TIME.

Good luck, but now that the "tear down" is done, y'all need to get that plan we discused out and put it into action. Divvy up the list with clear cut responsibilities.

Put together a numbered list, post it on the beer fridge and when you get your waters and sodas, check off only what is complete.

You will spend hundreds of dollars on fasteners if you do not bag and tag and clean properly.