Quote:

Quote:

To give these "kids" some credit, they are thoroughly qualified for this task. Not sure they want to do a concourse resto, just make a cool ride for prom, and get them lucky with some hotties. Good luck guys.

I agree on concourse. Face it, $5K is no where near concourse. All I was talking about was basic clean up and resto of parts that you see. It takes time and one of'em should start doing that stuff now. Follow the "how-to" article on doing the AC box. That is days of work. Think of your dash and simply cleaning and re-dying and painting all the parts, again days.

Bagging it all togheter with the fastenes is a smart idea. I did it and it was very helpful. Or at least label the bags, "Left door hardware" Hood catch hardware, etc.....

the whole time my vert was at the body shop i was cleaning/blasting, painting, rebuilding everything that was on the car when it was striped.and i mean everything seats ect were even in 110 gallon bags.

I also did the same with the dart sport. everything was labled. only problem is everything from both cars were in my home attic ect.
So bad box everything when done and have fun

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough