Quote:

No, the data I put into camquest was using HP manifolds. I want to keep the motor looking stock and give it a lot more than what the factory was giving.

With a 3.91 gear, wouldn't that be too much gear? I've seen how easy it is to break traction with a stick. Another issue with the 71' b bodies is that there is hardly any weight in the rear and is hard to get good traction. An owner of a 71' charger told me this and also said there was a brick weight that the factory put on some cars right above the axle housing in attempt to get better traction. This brick weight was only 25lb. though.

I think the brick weight is a tall tale myself...

Closed chamber heads can be thought of as different things I guess, because the Stealth heads are in the 84cc range...
The aluminum will have to be accounted for as well as it will remove heat from the combustion chamber more than an iron head. I think the Stealth heads should have had a slightly smaller chamber to be considered "interchangeable" with iron heads for comparison purposes....

Don't use ANY kind of computer program as gospel. They will give good ideas, and general answers, but many can be wrong, tricked, and if the input isn't exact the outcome of the computer program won't be exact either.
Enter a compression ratio "as claimed" would be a guess IMO, and not an exact figure.
Same goes for head flow, combustion chamber cc, etc...

You can search for answers for a month before choosing a cam, and while you will most likley be ballpark in what you end up with, the experience will help you choose the next cam. And so on...

CrAzYMoPaRGuY