No, the data I put into camquest was using HP manifolds. I want to keep the motor looking stock and give it a lot more than what the factory was giving.

With a 3.91 gear, wouldn't that be too much gear? I've seen how easy it is to break traction with a stick. Another issue with the 71' b bodies is that there is hardly any weight in the rear and is hard to get good traction. An owner of a 71' charger told me this and also said there was a brick weight that the factory put on some cars right above the axle housing in attempt to get better traction. This brick weight was only 25lb. though.

Cuda, wouldn't a set of 915's work just as good as stealths? The only difference is the weight. It would be nice to have a set of 915 or other closed chamber head on the side in case finances fall through for the stealth heads. I'm still leaning towards stealth because I'm keeping the AC so it will help compensate for that.

And who doesn't want their car to have a nice sound at idle? Comp cams claimed that the XE262 and XE268H both have choppy to mildly rough idles, so I'll just take their word for it.

Last edited by DarkRunner; 07/06/09 02:52 PM.

Project War Bird: 1971 Plymouth Roadrunner 383 4 speed with air conditioning GY3 Curious yellow All original