John,

Thanks, I think there was more in the Dart that day its too bad you drove half way across the country(Pouring rain)to get there just in time to make one time trial run and make it count!Won the shootout also I believe, congrats and hope to see you at Martin!

Wayne,

I hear what your saying about camshafts and your right diffrent cams for diffrent apps, Bobs is the best I've found for a stock combo with the stock torque converter. IMHO I dont believe if you throw more lift and duration at the same combo it will ET as well! I dont believe it will idle as well either, 19 to 20in. @750-800 rpm!Thats in my engine!
Wayne, does Ray Barton grind SS/AA cams and advertise lift and duration on his website? Does Dan Davorak grind Max Wedge/Stock eliminator cams and advertise on his site? How about Tri City Comp. no advertisement there either? Maybe Don Little??? No Not on his Homepage???Maybe thats the reason Bob doesnt post the numbers??? Summit Racing or Jegs does advertise lift and duration for around $49.99 or something like that, (Just Pullin your tail as my son would say) Bobs helped me many many times over the years and others by this post and I know he would never never look down on anybody thats why I posted.Mr Six Pack is genuine Nice Guy as Mike has said and his goal in all these years of doing this is to help make the Mopars stand tall and run the number! See ya at Martin in the rental racer?

Brad,

Bob designed his cam to as close as posssible to the original 69 440 low taper design six pack cam, it is not a low taper but as close as he could make it to the original with what cores are avail. Bob did measure and try to duplicate his cam to the 69 cam. The question you asked me Yes, I did compair and measure Bobs cam also to my six pack cam and I also compaired a (about 98/99)version of Mopars Resto cam and a Crane Resto cam all to each other, I believe that the crane and mopar were one and the same even the paint stripe on the core was the same, I sold both of the Resto cams after that, a couple of years later I had the chance to look at a Comp cam resto cam and it was simalar to the Crane cam, nowhere near my original. Thats all that I've checked I know there are others but I havent went further.
The whole reason that Bob even made this cam was because his orignal was getting worn and he could not come up with an identical replacement he wasnt trying to become a Cam Company, he just needed a duplacate to his orignal cam, the resto cams that he used never ET as well as the orignal low taper cam so the cam he has now is as close as can be made now, he started selling the cams because all of us locals wanted to run one after seeing his track performance with his car thats why he started selling them. The cam thats in his car is the same one he sells to the guys that race with him, I've checked that also, helped him tear down and certify and the cam specks have always been the same as the one he sells,in My car, Jims Bee, Steves car, Jim S car and all of the others.

One of our Friends once said Bob will help you to beat him on the track, thats the kind of Person he is.

Thanks Guys, sorry its too long

Paul M Petcou