Wayne,

The Mr Six Pack Cam is the closest I've found to the orignal low taper six pack cam that Mopar made for us in 69, its not just lift and duration, there was a diffrent lobe used on this cam, all of the current blueprint cams that I've checked are not ground on this lobe even the one marketed by Mopar and yes I have track tested, it does rev a little higher and throttle a little faster and the midrange is stronger than the over the counter generic blueprints that I've used.

This cam is best suited for stock through the manifolds,unported cylinder head engines. I'm sure theres much better choices for Fast cars or engines with mods such as porting, stroking and headers and or other mods. Its not the Be all end all of camshafts, but for street driving mild mannors unbelievable low end and midrange,track 60 fts and midrange and ets its the best I've found or used, again on stock or blueprinted engines.Remember Mopar made the A12 package as a street car, stop light to stoplight and they work they leave hard and walk fast down low and in the middle, thats what this cam is.

Wayne, you have in the past mentioned that Bobs cam is overrated and now again you mention there is better cams for power and idle, If you grind one up track test it, make it purestock legal, I will be your first customer, I will buy it without a camcard or specks I will check it to make sure its legal and if it is and does run better and Et better then I will use it post it and pass it along,I'd bet that Bob would run it and endorse it also. Were all looking for the IT, so Please grind it and test it and then let me know where to send you the money. Thanks Wayne

Paul M Petcou

MR Tom Cannon,

You IMHO are running a tight second to helping people and trackside tune-ups, Its guys like you that are a true asset to the Hobby, I'll never forget when we met I was testing dist curvs at a Purestock race and the dist was going in and out to test and you walked up and offered me your Dist machine that was in your trailer while you were in the process of rebuilding somebody elses carbs!! I'll never forget it!Thanks Tom!!! enjoyed the company and the conversations this year.
Hey Jim, stick around, between you and Tom and Joel we need the guys around here that are yanking the gears........Paul